Complete France Forum

Computers again

hi folks,many thanks for the replies to my posting under Help!Had good success with CCcleaner and now have over 1/3 free space.Computer also speedier.

Now two more questions please.1)if I buy another ,puter here can it easily be corrected to Anglais (for us dum dums)

2)Are internet radios wifi-my wife love R4LW but our reception is crap also have interference presumably from electric fences with heavy clicking every second.any suggestions Maude333

1)if I buy another ,puter here can it easily be corrected to Anglais (for us dum dums)"

Simple answer = no

more complicated answer = maybe and possibly but it may depend.

If you want to buy a computer running Windows and you want it in English then your best bet is probably to buy from somewhere like Dell France who will do English operating system and keyboard for you and maybe more importantly will guarantee it here.

Danny

1.  If you get Windows7 Ultimate edition then you can use any language but easy - I wouldn't say so - and the keyboard will be azerty (easy to remedy by buying a qwerty keyboard on line though).  However, you can buy from Amazon uk and they will deliver you a UK 'puter with reasonable delivery cost (about £10 from memory).  I had a problem with the HP which I bought from them but the guarantee worked here no probs and they replaced my mouse and keyboard without question.

Archived