Complete France Forum

We've been having short power cuts and today I noticed that the telephone light on the SFR box is not on.

I have made calls today, incoming and outgoing, but the past hour or so it's not been on. Cannot make any calls and when I dial in from my mobile, it gives the engaged tone.

Have changed a different phone, cables etc, but the result is the same. When I call with no phone connected, again, just the engaged tone.

Any ideas? The internet is working fine though.

My fone and internet went off yesterday for a few hours, then came on in the evening, so maybe just wait a few hours, or overnight, or forever.

But will she wait if you don't call her every day, or will you be left like a lemon at the altar, or a melon at the alter, as she whizzes off into the sunset with your rival? Ah, the consequences of such little things as a power cut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![6]

If (when) it happens again, try the reset.  It's a small hole on the LH side about two thirds of the way up.

Poke a small screwdriver into the orifice and count to 10 (as in seconds).  All the lights will go out and usually they'll all relight in turn over a space of a minute or two.

[quote user="Gardian"]

If (when) it happens again, try the reset.  It's a small hole on the LH side about two thirds of the way up.

Poke a small screwdriver into the orifice and count to 10 (as in seconds).  All the lights will go out and usually they'll all relight in turn over a space of a minute or two.

[/quote]

a long wooden BBQ skewer is best (not a cocktail stick, too small an end) SFR told me that!

Mr CdeL, have you checked the box on line on the état' part of the site? This link prob needs cutting & pasting, but  try it :

http://192.168.1.1/0_2?page_ref=/1_0

identify your box by pressing on the button as shown

Archived