Complete France Forum

Orange/France Telecom

I'm currently in England, and need to move my Orange internet/fixe account to a new address/line so that it is up and running for my arrival in 4 weeks time, but I can't seem to get through on the English speaking helpline detailed on this forum - does anyone know if this still works? I speak French, but I just can't find any numbers that I can use from the UK! Have tried emailing via the Orange.fr website, but my internet account number is not recognised (the one that is on my bill - usual efficient Orange!!). I can write to Service Clients but I'm not confident that they will take the required action.....Help!!

I have checked the number from within France and it works OK. I have also used a UK mobile (thus having to dial 0033 etc) and that works OK. You should get some music first followed by a spoken menu of keys to press for different services. The only othr way I know of contacting them is to dial 3900 but you can only do this in France. Sorry about that.

Thanks for that - have just tried again, it does get through to Orange customer service, but the recorded message says they are unavailable and please try again Mon - Fri 9am -5pm BUT I am ringing within these hours.....very frustrating!! But thanks for trying the numbers anyway it's very kind of you.

Archived