Complete France Forum

Orange Mobile

First a warning.

I have an orange M6 mobile contract with free calls to orange mobiles weekends and evenings. It was only when a french friend told me his problems I checked my account, only to see that infact I was always being charged for calls to orange mobiles evenings and weekends. They have offered me a small sum, but I have noticed that the same problem is still occurring. Service Client cannot help with this I have to wait for 'technicien' to contact me within five days. The lady at service client could not distingush which numbers were in fact orange numbers, so I have little faith

2nd problem. I recently changed my mobile to a Samsung Naos and I have noticed many multimedia session charges. Service Client response. Oh yes this phone is set up to connect directly to the internet when you want to make a call!!!! It can be changed not to but I must visit and presumably queue for a long time at a Orange shop. Anyone know how to do this?

Lollie

Sorry to hear that.

Amazes me how anything computer related in France seems to never be possible. Like I wanted to change paying my car insurance from annually to monthly - sorry sir, cannot be done, policy has already been issued. Well unissue it then! It can't be that hard.

As for the question in queuing, it's quite simple, you turn up at the shop and wait there until it's your turn ;)

Archived