Complete France Forum

FT question?

[quote user="Quillan"]

I think you will find its still Didier Lombard until May 2011.

http://www.orange.com/en_EN/group/governance/board-directors/

[/quote]

True but the OP asked for the Managing Director of FT not the Chairman of the Board; I assumed perhaps incorrectly that the OP was intending to complain; a complaint would be normally addressed to the CEO of a company. But I am not prepared to commit suicide over the matter.[:)]

[:-))]I imagine the terms 'chairman' and 'chief

executive officer' and according to the  French site 'Président' and 'Directeur Général' get confused in

the lunchtime ether.

If you write to one, he will most likely send it

to the other one anyway.

Danny

I am indeed looking to put in a complaint and I wish it to go to the boss, whatever his title is in this day and age? When I was actually working he was known as the MD.

It isn't even for me, it is for a very good friend, a French lady that has a stupendous and idiotic problem with FT. How's about 6 months of not having a phone line and internet connection and FT doing bug-ger all to sort it!

What I need is the address to send a stinking letter of complaint to and if anyone can help I will be very greatful.

Danny, take a star mate, a gold star and I will try to let you know how this incredibly involved and idiotic situation evolves!

Edit!  I knew when I read the name S Richard that I recognised it! I was given his bloomin phone number and I have tried to phone him several times with not being able to get past the front door dogs!

I will get through to him!

Archived