Complete France Forum

firefox.......Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello out there

having major problems with firefox it's on a go slow and will not up-load to photobucket

any kind person got any idea what is going on have done a virus and malware scan, when I change pages it stalls for about 30/40 seconds or sometimes for 2/3 minutes

HELP!!!!!!   : )

No problem with Photbucket here, using FF 4.0

Assuming you are also using FF 4.0, try restarting it with the Add-ons disabled (Firefox button, Help menu).

That should narrow dons the possibilities of an Add-on causing a problem.

Hi AnOther

I'm with orange.fr

Thank you for your suggestion looked at visualroute if you want it to run continuously which you need if you are checking each click of the mouse it only costs $375 err not this week thank you, unless you know better, I have a feeling it is Flash Player that is crashing it does when I go into other sites where I can see it has crashed ie. utube

Thanks for your input

[quote user="Fridgeman"]looked at visualroute if you want it to run continuously which you need if you are checking each click of the mouse it only costs $375 err not this week thank you, unless you know better.[/quote]Do you honestly think that is what I was suggesting !!!!!

VisualRoute Lite will do all you need in tracing connection problems, and for free.

Honest......... it was tongue in cheek : )

please explain how I check each click of the mouse as it will go from page to page then suddenly freeze.

I have now changed to google chrome and flickr and guess what same bl00dy problem ie. not up-loading photos but showing "shockwave flash has crashed" on top of page, now I have re-installed S/W and checked using their website showing all OK, but still same problem think I might totally un-install flash and then re-install and see then

Thanks again for your input

SORTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sat down, glass of wine, paper and pencil and wrote out what I had and had not tried, I then realised I had not reinstalled IE. even though I had been prompted by an earlier poster "Dah!!!"

once I had done that it all works.

Thank you all for your input

Archived