Complete France Forum

Help needed again !

On Wednesday night  my wireles internet connection suddenly went down - the broadband light on my modem, glowed a steady orange - I followed the help wizard, checked for problems in my area (none)and phoned the BT helpline - very frustrating as they could only see my OH broadband line which is separate and used for his business. The next day after a long chat with my friendly techy he came over and he couldn't get it going either - we have tried reset and restart no luck.....

Oddly BT think the line I think is my broadban line as a normal landline and thats what they have been debiting for......

Having to talk to people in India isn't helpful either - they are polite but seem pretty limited..........

In desperation this afternoon I went and bought a wireless dongle so I could connect to OHs wireless, thought I had it all set up, looked like I had a 'very good' signal, but despite this it still wont connect .......could there be something within the PC itself preventing the connection? I've added OH's codes, passwords etc... no joy ....

Any thoughts

Archived