Complete France Forum

SFR mobile - 3 numéros illimités

I've just topped up our SFR mobile with 2 months of credit and was told I could register "3 numéros gratuit illimités" to last for 2 months.  After much trying of various SFR customer service numbers, emails, website etc I finally landed on an advisor who put in the three numbers for me, but who then mumbled something about a 2 hours resrtiction.  I asked several times about this, trying to discover if it is a restriction per call, or a restriction on each number, or a restriction on the overall time I can call them for free, but he was equally unclear and kept saying they were illimité within the restriction.  [8-)]

Can anyone clarify please?

Chrissie (81)

Well, I looked on the website and if you hover your mouse over the question mark next to the 3 free numbers description

http://www.sfr.fr/mobile/offres/toutes-les-offres-sfr?vue=000029

it seems to me to say that no individual call must be more than 3 hours long.  There doesn't seem to be a limit on the number of calls though so I can't see a problem if you ring off and call the number back again.  But I guess you really need to look at the full t&c's to be absolutely certain. 

Thanks Coops - I used your link and managed to navigate from there to the terms and conditions and it is max 2 hours each call.

Am I weird or what? - I could no more spend two hours on the trot on the phone to anyone, even my nearest and dearest, than I could fly to the moon!  I understand that teenagers are different  [blink] (fortunately my lifestyle does not often involve my world colliding with theirs)  but does anyone else witter on for hours and hours at a time? (Sorry, have meaningful converstaions with etc etc..........!

Chrissie (81)

No you're not weird (well, insofar as I can tell, anyway!) - the very same thought occured to me.  My mother would like to spend 2 hours on the phone with me but I think she begins to detect that I'm no longer paying attention when the snoring begins after the first hour or so.

• 6 months later...
Hi guys, I wonder if you could help. I'm new to this SFR thing so would appreciate any info you can provide. We've bought a phone which came with the sim, registered the sim, and today I logged into the account online to research into this 3 free numbers thing but can't work it out. I discovered a forum in which people are moaning about having topped up 5euros and not received their free calls/texts and having no credit on the phone... Could you guys tell me:

1. do you have to PAY for the 3 free numbers?

2. how do you choose them? online? 963?

3. how often can the 3 free numbers be changed?

Would appreciate any help you can give.

Angelina

Hi Angelina

I only top up my mobile every now and again using one of the SFR options you get from phoning 952.  We do not have a subscription.  Some of the options now give you this "3 free numbers" thing.  Once you have done the top-up you get a confirming text and it tells you to phone a certain number within the next 48 hours or so to register those numbers (they must be French mainland numbers or french mobiles).  It seemed to work OK when I finally did it, but as I make very few calls anyway, I never bothered again.

Hope this helps.

Chrissie (81)

Archived