Complete France Forum

Orange decouverte + ligne residence secondaire

Can anyone explain the process about orange decouverte and LSR and what to expect please.

On 11 April I ordered these items with the Orange english speaking helpline for our holiday home in France. The account was to go live today (10 May). I have looked at my client space and it says they are both active. However I am being charged for anti virus and gigamail which we do not want. I can't find out how to change the order so as to not get charged extra. I haven't received a contract or anything. When I asked about paying for the account on 11 May I was told it would be through credit card, but I have received no details.

I am going round in circles on Orange website trying to find out what to do.

Has anyone gone through the process and can explain step by step what happens and what I need to next.

I just hope we have phone/internet when we go out on 25 May.

Many thanks.

I would speak again to the English help line.

When we applied to have a line I telephoned the English help line from the Uk and did it all over the phone, we were asked what day we would like it installed, we had the line to the house but nothing else, it had not been used for over 20 years. On the day chosen they arrived (when we were in France) and got the line up and running. We then had to sign the contract the engineer had with him. We are on the residence secondaire tariff and it was all done with no problems.

The only thing we have done is take the calls part of the contract away from orange to phonexpat.

Dont try a plough through their website you will grow old before you find the answer.

Archived