Jump to content
Complete France Forum

Impts Local "H1"

Recommended Posts

Unless you've done major work to the property which required a Permis de Construire, or you have actually made the property smaller due to whatever reason, I would just send the form back as is. That's what I've always done and they have continued charging me the same amount in tax.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...