Complete France Forum

Blankets etc for Nuria

I'm off to Toulouse later this week to get a load of stuff to Nuria and the rescue dogs in shelters. If there's anyone out there that wants to send some stuff down to her any chance of getting it to me in the Charente-Maritime to take down? Blankets, food, coats, money, medicines, collars, flea collars etc etc. If i'm too far south I can see if there's anyone who can take bits in, for me to then try and collect. Basically, just give me a bell (0546490844) and i'll see if I can organise something.

Thank you all you kind people

Jacqueline x

Thanks Framboise

Have you seen the message about Joy? He's been moved to another foster home just as I dreaded. Sad isn't it? But what can I do? He was so sweet when he was here earlier but him and Hugo really are a problem together. I feel dreadful [:(]

At least its not back to the dog pound - that would be far worse for him.   What a shame Hugo and he could not get along as it could have been so different, but you tried and thats what counts.

Can nobody find it in their heart to offer a home for Joy or Lea???   Please??? 

Archived