Complete France Forum

The sweetest thing!

Hi All

Hope you're all well and enjoying the lovely weather [blink]

Anyway, i'm back in the hope that one of you will fall in love with one of the sweetest dogs I have ever come across

[IMG]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj160/marmitesock/trancos3.jpg[/IMG]

Trancos is a 4 year old wire-haired, portugese, podenco cross. For the first 3.5 years of his life he was tied by a short chain to a wall where he stayed for the full duration. He was never let off of this chain, EVER! So when he was rescued from this terribly sad life you'd have thought that the experience would have scarred him wouldn't you? Well, Trancos is an amazingly well balanced boy. He's very shy on first meeting but his curiosity overrides this as he always wants to see what's going on. Trancos not too big (about the size of a small springer) so he isn't too big to have on your lap if you really want a cuddle with him - and boy, does he love a cuddle!

Trancos is extremely affectionate, obedient, quiet and is ok with both cats and dogs but most of all he is fantastic with children. I recently witnessed a boy of 3 go up to Trancos, wrap his arms around Trancos neck and kiss him. Trancos just stood and took it all in (and to think that they had met only 5 minutes earlier).

Trancos is currently with a fantastic foster family in Bordeaux but his foster mum is worried that he's getting too attached to her so has asked for help to find him a loving home. Trancos would be best suited to a family with children but not too many dogs. Although he's fine with all other animals he does find too many dogs a little overwhelming.

I absolutely adore this boy and if I hadn't already got 3 dogs I would DEFINITELY have him. He really is the sweetest thing!

So, what do you think? Isn't he lovely?

Hope to hear from you all soon [:D]

Archived