Complete France Forum

Help, lost or abandoned dog found!

Hi, I thought I was going to Bergerac yesterday but had to go this afternoon instead. I did visit the Bergerac SPA and saw the lovely boy. He is there and hopefully just within a week or so will be able to be adopted. He is really lovely.

Unfortunately, he is right next to quite an angry or aggressive dog towards him so he seems to stay in his little cubby hole because of it. But as soon as he saw me he came bouncing out and is a very happy gregarious gentle young dog. As I said he is between one to two years old. Unfortunately, I am going back to the UK on Tuesday so don't know if I will be able to go visit again but will try to go on the weekend. I will post a few more photos perhaps under a new thread later.

By the way, the Bergerac SPA is directly across from the refurbished Intermarche on the Sainte Alvere route just out of Bergerac. I struggled to locate it and it is very easy to miss but if only someone had told me it was across from Intermarche it would have been very easy to find. Just thought I would mention it just in case someone wants to go get him. [:)]

Archived