Complete France Forum

cat plus two kittens

We live in (85) near Fontenay le Comte and some weeks ago a local family were ejected from their house for non-payment of rent.  They abandoned their cat plus here four kittens.  We have taken them in and Mum has been spayed and has her puce fitted as well and the first of her injections.  We have been able to re-home two of the kittens and the other two had their first injections yesterday.

They truly are all adorable and when we first became involved we had to cancel a visit back to the UK.  Now we have to leave on the 12th of December for the UK and just cannot cancel this trip.

We really do need to find homes for these wonderful little creatures and before we leave for otherwise I just do not know what the outcome is likely to be.

There are wonderful photographs available and if there are any good samaritans out there?

I would post the photographs if I knew how but as in most of my life and marriage my wife is the expert in that area at least.

I am sorry but I forgot to mention that these two are two females and are litter trained and in an ideal world the two sisters should stay together but this is not an ideal world. If the worse comes to the worse we will adopt Mum but the two other little ones just need a new home.  We have already rescued other cats and dogs and chickens so we think it is now time to have some time to ourselves!

Now just one left Mum is seemingly staying with us but we have one so so adorable kitten available. If anyone is interested then please let us know.  We live near Fontenay le Comte in the Vendee (85).  We are going home on the 15th of next month so it is now an imperative that we find a new home.

Archived