Complete France Forum

Cat Rescue

I'm having no joy in finding home for the cat and kittens that moved in, does anyone know of a rescue centre in or near Herault that does try to re-home them, I'm getting really desperate now and getting very anxious about sorting this out.

[quote user="Babbles"]I'm having no joy in finding home for the cat and kittens that moved in, does anyone know of a rescue centre in or near Herault that does try to re-home them, I'm getting really desperate now and getting very anxious about sorting this out.[/quote]

You did say on your post of 29 June:

<<The kittens, one black, one tabby and one white and tabby are cute as

buttons and just 3 weeks old so can't actually be re homed yet.>>

As that was only 2 weeks ago I wouldn't start panicking just now. Hopefully someone/thing will turn up in the next couple of weeks to set your mind at rest re the future of this super 'rescue' family. Well done you, hang on in there and don't panic just yet.

Sue

The trouble is now they are mobile, they're destroying the garden and we're trying to establish a business so I can't afford to be sentimental no matter how cute they are we are not in a position to be able to help anymore, they have started to drink and eat a little food so it won't be that long before they can leave mum, they are 6 weeks old next Saturday.

Archived