Complete France Forum

Two Cats needing home asap - anywhere in France

Dear All,

It seems I was only writing a similar emal to this last week, it was in fact two years ago. The long and the short of it is that we have been befriended by two adorable cats. It started last September - they just showed up now and again - but up till Christmas we watched them get thinner and thinner and then it dawned on us they they had probably been abandoned. So we started feeding them - against all advice - but I do want to actually sleep at night!! They recovered well and last week I took them to the vets to see if they could be identified but no. He said they have both been sterilised (one girl, one boy) and well very healthy. He said they were about just over one year old.

Now here lies the problem - I have an acute allergy to cats! My eyes swell up like tennis balls and I want to claw them out. I now have an ulcerated cornea (due to the constant scratching). My husband said enough is enough and the cats must go. As mentioned at the beginning, I rescued a cat two years ago and managed to find it a new home here on this forum. I am praying to do the same now. Please get in touch if you can help. I am willing to travel to all corners of France to deliver them! Regards.

Archived