Complete France Forum

Tortoiseshell sisters urgently needing new home (before 4 July)

Amber & Pebbles - 12 year old sisters living in Mareuil, Dordogne (24340).

They are both absolutely beautiful and extremely loving and cuddly.

Unfortunately they are both a little poorly as well - they both suffer from Hyperthyroidism, which is controlled by two tablets each a day. Amber has also developed a heart murmer because of this but does not need any medication for it.

We desperately love our girls but we are having to move back to the UK and cannot afford the 6 months the girls need to stay in the cattery for (they have had their rabies jabs and blood tests). I can't bear the thought of having them put down, as they are not suffering and are both very happy cats.

If anyone would be happy to foster my girls for 6 months or rather rehome them permanently, please do not hesitate to contact me. Photos available - i can't work out how to add them on here!

We are leaving France permanently on 4th July.

I look forward to hearing from anyone!

Many thanks

Emma-Jane

Hello

They had their blood tests on 1st June, so it's 6 months from then.

We rather foolishly assumed when we moved over to France that all would go swimmingly and that there would be 'no going back' so only booked the cats one-way passports...

I don't want to let go of my cats, but the cattery is going to cost about 1500 euros, and since we're having to go back for financial reasons we just don't have the money...

If you can think of anyone who will take them on then please do let me know.

Many thanks

Emma-Jane

Archived