Complete France Forum

Estate agents

I know whenever I mention it many of you find this incredibly hard to believe but I continue to receive regular e mails from a handful of estate agents almost to the point of embarrassment. At the office today my boss was looking over my shoulder talking to me about something, I had my e mail in box open. Suddenly in pops a mail from ABC Immobilier somewhere or the other followed, seconds later, by another from Agence Something Else. Thankfully he was too tactful to comment. I think they must all do mail shots on the 1st of the month.

Margaret

I personally would have absolutely nothing to do with ANY immoblier or notaire who behaved in such a manner as that. I HATE mail shots and make a point NOT to use the services of any who do it.

But thats just me, I suppose. They must get SOME business, probably from mugs, or else why do it?

Belinda

OH, who is an IT Manager, says unwanted literature can be stopped by activating the 'blocked' section of whichever email system one uses - just in case you don't want your boss finding you with more incoming estate agency advertising material.

Archived