Complete France Forum

Two beautiful Black and White Border Collie x Welsh Collie girls need new homes

Hi,

Free to a good home.

We have two lovely Border Collie x Welsh Collie girls, they are wonderful dogs, trained, great with people and other dogs. They have their Rabies vacs to date, they have both been spayed and are a little over 3 years in age. It is a heart breaking thing to do but there is no choice in the matter, the house has had to go on the market and on top of that our car has now died to boot. We are not in a nice way to be honest with you. The girls are named Trinity and Bessie, they are both sisters and are fantastic guards as well as companions. They have lived in a farm environment since birth as my mother and Angus bought them here in France. They would ideally be suited to a countryside location.

I really don't want to have to do this but there is no choice as we just can't cope. I am doing my best to find them a nice new home, they deserve that, they are wonderful girls in every way. We have photos on request, I am just hoping some one can help give one of them or may be both a wonderful new home and the love they really deserve. This is not something we want to do in any way, if we could keep them we would, I personally adore them both but if there is a chance for them to be happy and make some body happy too then that is a dream come true.

M & A