Complete France Forum

Kitten desparately seeking loving home

mrs w

Having read many of the archive messages I realise what a long shot this is but I have to try!

Late last night a very small kitten turned up in our wisteria (!), seeking shelter from the owls?, but very definately alone.

We are in the Charente(16) near Angouleme but are returning home to the UK on Monday. Is there anyone out there that can either offer a home or some advice about refuges etc? We are willing to take the kitten to potential owners within reason, we are also travelling to St Malo on Monday so could de-tour on the way?

Not sure of the rules for taking the little mite to the UK but understand they are complex and unlikely to be solved on the weekend, however if there is a way we could do it we would. Cost of injections etc is not an issue to anyone who could help?

Any, any help would be gratefully received - know shouldn't be attached already, and this is the way of the world, but tell me that when you're looking into the little fella's eyes! (Also my kids have already named him Kitty (Kat?!?!))

Thanks in advance

Sam

Hi, We are  in Briattany, if this helps.  We have two small kittys that would love some company. They have 12 acres to stroll about on and plenty of mice to catch.

What colour is he by the way?

If this is any good, come back to me.

Regards,

Barbara

Archived