Complete France Forum

Pet sitter/kennels required in Perpignan/Narbonne/Carcassonne area

The Weavers

Hello,

My mummy and daddy need to go back to England for a few days here and there and as I am costing them such a lot of money to go back with them, I need to find someone to look after me. This wouldn't be very often and I would bring my own food and toys with me and even pay you for looking after me. If you wanted, you could come and stay with me in Leucate Plage (which is just north of Perpignan) and we could have long walks on the beach and I can also swim in the sea...its too cold for you human lot as you haven't got any fur!

I have to add that I am a daft female, 4 year old, chocolate labrador. I am fully house trained and love playing with children too. So someone please pet sit me or find me a kennels, as my owners collection of 80's classic music is driving me nuts! I can travel quite a distance to be looked after, so if you're not in the immediate area but would like to look after me, please contact my parents.

Woof! Woof!

Coco

My owners names are Jo and David. You can mail them on margesimpsn@aol.com or 0468406586 

Archived