Complete France Forum

Dumped Kitties - Pleeease help.

Harley

Took the children out for a walk yesterday and on the way back found three tabby kittens in an old washing powder box which had been tied up and thrown over a hedge.  They are gorgeous and have the loudest purrs I have heard in a long time.  Considering their treatment, they are very affectionate and love nothing more than to be groomed by "mum" after they have eaten.  I think they are about six weeks old?  Please can anyone take one or even two of these budles of fluff?  Pleeeeeeease.  I would dearly love to keep all three but I have three of my own.  I can give one a home but the others need a comfy corner by your stove and lots of love. In return they will, I am sure, catch mice and give you endless cuddles (known as comfy wumfs in this house).[:D]

We are near Percy (50)

Well done Harley! Just sorry that no one here responded. I cannot imagine the type of person that would have done such a horrible thing to those kittens, they were very lucky a kind person such as yourself happened upon them.

Congratulations! [B]

Wot I find so odd is that the "owners" wait so long to get rid of them. And as for the method...[:@] I understand and accept the practical reason for drowning kittens at birth - though preferable of course is for them to be euthanased by a vet - but six week old kittens that presumably have been handled if they're not scared of people...? [8-)] you'd think after that much time, they'd try and find homes for them. Well, they didn't but luckily Harley did.[:D]

Not only did I find a home but an EXCELLENT one at that.[:D]  I already know the lady who is going to take them and she loves animals to bits and is a highly responsible owner.  Ican rest assured that they will be loved, cared for and neutured/spayed when the time comes.  I couldn't have wished for better.  They will stay with me for another week or so as they were very thin and distressed.[:(]  The "runt" or Gismo as we have called him fell asleep in my sons arms this evening, on his back, legs splayed out, totally relaxed (the cat that is).  The other two were  playing tag up my newly refurbished armchairs.[6] 

Archived