Complete France Forum

Dirty little s*d, rolling in poo

Miggimeggi

I can't believe Utopie did this to me!!!!!!

We have about 4 builders in, knocking down & making good some derelict buildings and as you all know, here in France people are more laid back and casual about their toilet arrangements.  The guys have done me the courtesy of not "going"in my garden however, we live right in the middle of the fields...... and the guys have been working here for about 10 days now............. and we walk the dogs loose in the fields...........  See where I am going to?  We went out today and she was still on the lead when we passed a pile thoughtfully signalled with a tuft of loo paper.  I know she likes wild pig poo so we kept her on the lead a little longer that usual but when we let her off, the little cow turned and went into a full, stretched gallop, threw herself down on IT and rolled and ground herself into and all around it whilst I ran after her shrieking very rude stuff.  Now, she knows she's done wrong and so she begs forgiveness and tries to snuggle up to me!!!! So. back on the lead she goes and home for a good hosing down.   Anyone know how long it takes for 2 weeks of poo X 4 men at approx. 2 per man per day, to biologically decay?[+o(]

Hi Mig.

I dont think anyone can answer that one.  Mainly it depends upon the weather doesnt it.  My feeling is that with a big dog who needs to be run off the lead a few times per day is that you are going to become rather obsessed with the pile in the field.

Be careful nobody spots you on your inspections or you will become known as a bit of a wierdo[:D]

Archived