Complete France Forum

Pet welfare (happy pussywussy?)

Jonzjob

I have just had a serious talk with my dog to try and persuade him not to give me his paw when we are watching telly as this might imply an improper relationship, and not to beg by my side when I start cooking, and not to nose into my pockets in case their might be biscuits there. But I have also had to tell him that the stupid, money wasting idiots who thought this up are insisting that he has to have set eating times whereas he has free access to his bowl and never, never eats more than he needs. But then, it was defended by and other member of the Benn family and they are all nutty as fruitcakes.

Blimey Wolly, our dog has fixed eating times otherwisw it is like throwing food into a black hole (well brown really). She would eat 2 potatoes more than a pig and then come back for the pig! Labradors are total dustbins. She does insist that we play at set times though, i.e. all the time she is awake and not eating.

I didn't get to read most of the comments Pads, but the first were quite amusing me thinks...

Why don't these people get a life?

Archived