Jump to content
Complete France Forum

Home tutor wanted in dept 29


Recommended Posts

Dear Forum

I am looking for a tutor for my son who is slightly delayed educationallly and would love to get an engllish speaking tutor to set tasks/work for him on all subjects of French education. Maybe this could be twice a week etc. A retired teacher from england who would like a few extra euros a week would be ideal.

We are in Finistere in Plouye.

Neil Perry
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
I know Plouy as my husband has been doing a large renovation job there for a while. You should speak to your son's teacher about being referred to a proper Orpthophoniste for bilingual speech assistance and you can claim the cost back on your health cover once the local doctor has agreed and put a prescription into the Orphthophoniste to take your son on. My boy did a year as he has mild dyslexia and it did wonders for his french writing and confidence.
Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...