Complete France Forum

french course for foriegners

Bethan

I've just signed up for a french course for foreigners living in France, to help me become more fluent. It takes place in Figeac via video conferencing with about 6 other centres in the midi-pyrennes. It seems that mostly English people are taking this up. The course is free if you're signed on with the ANPE, which I did, although not claiming any money, and it is until January, when the 2nd stage starts, until June. I think that the fee is not large without signing up to the ANPE.
The aim of the course is to better integrate foreigners living in France to french language and culture. It is quite intensive according to the co-ordinator with some work at home on the internet. IT is scheduled to run Tuesdays and Thursdays 3.30pm - 6.30pm at various centres.
If anyone wants further information then you could contact m.laville@at-formation.com It starts on 7/10/03
Bethan

• 4 weeks later...
I have found someone in Civray (86) who meets English people where they are - I have lessons with another lady of the same standard. The teacher will start from scratch and teach the language or indeed do conversational classes of two people. Any one interested?

Archived