Complete France Forum

International Schools

wishiwasthere

I have only just started reading this forum so please forgive me if I am repeating anything.  I am really trying to move out to France and years of prevaricating.  I am a single mum with a l4 year old son ( who will be l5 this year) I am aware that this is not a good time to move him, but if I dont make the move now towards a better life, I wont do it once he has left home!  I want to move to Provence/Cote d'azur and have made enquiries to the International School in Mougins as I feel it would be better at his age to follow an ENglish curriculum.  Does anyone have any knowledge or information on this school that would be useful please?

I'm a teacher in a neighbouring International School and therefore know a little about Mougins School and have colleagues who have taught there. It's the more British of the International Schools on the Côte D'Azur, as the children take GCSE's and A Levels as opposed to IGCSE and the International Baccalauréat. Should your children wish to stay in France afterwards the International BAC would be a better option.

On the whole, the school has a very good reputation, very good facilities and pretty expensive fees.

I'd take a look at all of the International Schools in the region before making a choice. These include: Nice, Monaco and CIV (Sophia Antipolis).

Archived