Complete France Forum

Help with your children's English.

Cjb

If anyone out there wants any advice/resources to support their children in English (writing seems to be an area that needs close attention) please let me know. I'm a primary school teacher (10/11 year olds) and would be only too willing to help out where possible. Even if I don't teach the age group that applies to your children, I may be able to point you in the right direction with regard to ideas and resources.

I'm not looking for work, I've got more than enough already. This is a genuine, no strings attached offer of help/advice/support.

Chris

Thanks for the offer. We wouldn't mind getting some extra info/resources. In fact we have tried to get in an English tutor for our kids for a few hours per week (East Toulouse dept 81/31 border), to enable them to slip back into the international school when we return to the Paris area in a couple of years, but there has so far been little response. seems like all the ex-pat english teachers are already fairly busy and/or not in need of the extra income

regs

Richard

hi,

I could use some help being pointed in the right direction. We live in the Limousin (87), boys are 9 and 10. They have never lived in england - father is english, I'm Belgian. We speak English at home.

Can you recommend some reading and/or exercises or other stuff to do?

Thanks!

Archived