Complete France Forum

Blue Badge renewal.

Ex Forum Admin

My friends have just applied for disabled parking sticker here in France and have waited over 6 months just to get the hospital examination through for one and the tribunal visit for the other come through which they attended just before xmas and still have not heard anything yet.I know you have said for a disabled driver but your mother will probably have to go through all same sort of rigmorole of the doctor writing off and then waiting to be sent for for an inspection medicale or morale by the authorities to see whether they will continue it or not. The wheels of bureaucracy turn very slowly here for this sort of thing I am afraid.

Mine would be wherever I got the first one from.

http://vosdroits.service-public.fr/particuliers/F2866.html?n=Personnes%20handicap%E9es&l=N12&n=Transports%20des%20personnes%20handicap%E9es&l=N535

You might have got a speedier response if you'd asked about the GIC, which is presumably what you mean by a blue badge? If so it has been abolished and replaced by a European thingy, details of where to apply are included in the link.

Archived