Complete France Forum

Certificat de regularite fiscale

AnnC

Hi,

We live in the department of Ille et Vilaine near to Combourg. We need to re-register our car, and know we have to get this " certificat de regularite" form a local tax office. The question is which tax office? Does anyone know if  there is one ? Or do we have to go to a tax office  in St Malo? If so whereabouts are they?

Thanks

Not sure if it is the same thing as I did this over ten years ago but I had to go to the local Impôts in your nearest large town to the dept that dealt in those days with the vignettes etc and importation of vehicles and proove that the VAT had been paid in the UK previously. I then got an import certificate. As I say it probably is completely different now and this is something you may have already got but go to the TVA section first and ask there.

[quote]Hi, We live in the department of Ille et Vilaine near to Combourg. We need to re-register our car, and know we have to get this " certificat de regularite" form a local tax office. The question is wh...[/quote]

The "tax office" you need is in Saint Malo.

We always use the one near Leclercs. To get there take the dual carriage way to Saint Malo and THE PORT, when you go past McDonalds carry straight on to the next set of lights, go straight through those lights. At the next set carry straight on and do the same thing at the next roundabout then at the following roundabout take the 3rd exit (the one before the road you arrived on) carry straight on for about one Km and you will find it just before a set of traffic lights, directly on your right.

It is now on the first floor but I should ask at reception in case it has been moved again !

It will take a few minutes only but take your usual dossier along just in case they want anything you have forgotten.

Archived