Complete France Forum

Peugeot - Certificate of Conformity

Hagar

WIll be importing our Peugeot 206 permanently next month. Where is the best place to get the certificate of conformity -

1) Local dealer who sold the car in UK

2) Peugeot customer relations in UK

or

3) Peugeot customer relations in France

If the latter does anybody have the contact details

many tks

Hagar

Peter - seems I was a bit luckier than you were.

Got in touch with Peugeot Export in the UK and they put me in touch with the lady below.

Dear Mr. XXXX,
There is no problem at all with sending you the European Certificate of Conformity for your vehicle.  The good news is that there is no charge for this service.  However, I do require a copy of proof of ownership (eg. your current registration document) before I can send this to you.  If you don't have the ability to scan this and email it to me, you can post it or fax it to the details below.  Normally you should receive the certificate within three or four days.

Manager - Homologation Engineering
Peugeot Citroën Automobiles UK Ltd
Tel: ++ 44 24 76 88 42 29
Fax: ++ 44 24 76 88 41 66
Email:

Registered Office: Peugeot Citroen Automobiles UK Ltd, Stoke Plant, PO Box 25, Humber Road, Coventry, CV3 1BD Registered in England No. 4360367

Hmm,

I got this from the national importer, too.

It covered a range of my model with a VIN No. that ended in ????

The local prefecture (then Loire et Cher) told me it was only valid with the exact matching VIN No. for registration purchases, and was available from Peugeot, Paris : they gave me the contact details.

I hope you are luckier, but it might not be over yet !

Peter

Archived