Jump to content
Complete France Forum

Riding a motorbike on L Plates?


Recommended Posts

Andy's right that only full licences are recognised internationally.

But, if you are over 21 and have a full UK (or other swapable) car licence and change it for a French one you will notice that it will then also give you a full licence for bikes of up to 125cc.

BTW you will need a full licence for the chemins also.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...