Complete France Forum

Honda CM125 part needed

Charlotte3

Hi everyone,

I need a part for my custom bike. It's the left side casing for an old cream CM125 Indian. I know the chances of finding the exact match for my bike are next to nonexistant, but hubby is a paint sprayer so he could work some magic if I could get the part in any colour.

We live near Fougeres, so if anyone even knows of a 2nd hand bike parts place within 100 or so kilometres that would be great too! And yes, I do know all the local bike dealers and no luck!

Thanks guys,

Aly

hello i live near fougeres aswell right try the pages jaunes there is a honda dealer at avranches and another at cherbourg you might be better off checking out ebay uk i tapped honda cm125 and fell to this company www.wemoto.com located in brighton they can sell you a clutch cable they can probably get other bits besides i'm sure there is a good bike shop in brighton. do a good search on ebay fr and ebay uk if the local dealers cant help you may find exactly what ya looking for or a company that can put you in contact with someone enjoy just checked ebay uk someone selling parts from a complete bike so squat with ebay for a bit youll find lots of bits not expensive

ps jaime bien avoir une chinwag with ya man about paint spraying one day

Hi guys,

Thanks for all your help, no joy with the first company or ebay france, will try the second lot as soon as they stop slagging me off again on the other thread about 2nd hand  cars. I love this forum, you can have such fun with everyone!!!!!

I'll let you know how I get on (with the bike bits that is!)

Thanks again, now back to the red wine,

Aly

Further to your CM125 enquiry, I have found these others which might be of help. They advertise in most of the classic bike mags. I have used one or two of them and they have been ok.

(1) BitzaBikes 01823-251973(new spares0 01823-251974 (use spares). they don't have a web address that I can find,

but they do email once you have made contact

(2) E.S.B. 01204-535443 or 01942-671822 www.esbmotorcycles.com

(3) Oxford Classic Honda 01865-771166, www.classichondamotorcycles.co.uk

(4) Tippetts 0208 399 7449 (spares) www.honda-tippetts.co.uk

(5) Gov'nors Bridge Motorcycles 01827-712906, www.govnorsbridge.co.uk

(6)dk classics 01782-862200 (spares), www.dkspares.co.uk

Hope this helps,

Aitch

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Aitch,  you're a star.  I got a quote from one of the English firms you gave me, but the price for a new part is scary!!

I'll try ebay uk today, tried ebay france but nothing for the same model as mine.  There are two model shapes, perhaps I have the more unusual one! (1992). I keep finding parts for the older one but not mine......typical!

I'm working on deplacement for the next few weeks at Redon and Nantes and will keep an eye out for any likely dealers as well.

Again, thanks a million,

Aly

Archived