Jump to content
Complete France Forum

English caravan?


Recommended Posts

If the caravan has a PTAC (maximum allowable weight) greater than 500kg, then it needs to have it's own registration and it's own insurance.

Given the complexity and cost of importing and registering an English caravan, you might be better off buying over here.  As an example, have a look at the [url=http://www.hymer.ag/medien/pdf/1126620263-HYMER_ET_2006_franzoesisch.pdf]Eriba[/url] range of small caravans.


Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...