Complete France Forum

Motorhome wanted

Pauline

I'm not sure if I can put a "wanted" notice on here, so please forgive me if I'm in the wrong![:)]

I want to buy a motorhome, used, more than 2 berths but not too big for me to drive comfortably.

Is anyone selling/know of anyone selling? Would be gratfeul for any leads/info etc...

Many thanks

Pauline

PS I'm in Dept 31, Midi Pyrenees so to view any I'd prefer within 250 kms if poss!

Hi Pauline

To comply with the Code of Conduct, any member wishing to contact you with an offer will send you a private message (PM) or an email, as the forum does not allow unauthorised advertising of goods or services.

Good luck!

Try Ebay France.

There are normally loads of campervans on there and most already registered in France.  This means all you would have to do was to change the plate and not have go through all the hoops of trying to register one bought outside of France as that can be very difficult and costly as many have found.

You can specify how far from your registered Ebay address you want to look for vehicles in the options at the side of the search page.

Archived