Complete France Forum

I don't think you, or anybody else now, knows what your point or your question actually was, as it has changed with every post What you now claim was the request was answered by Will six posts back.

As you are one of those people in life that are never wrong, it was me ...... I'm wrong, I'm sorry I did not understand your question(s) , how stupid of me... I thought when I read the first post from a Tony Kay that said ball park FIGURES, as in " It would be nice to have access to the sort of bills  (even ball park FIGURESthat will be payable, whether they be monthly, quarterly, or what have you."  That you wanted to know figures as in amounts.........  but you did not????

My second posting on this topic read:

"I meant a list of things you can expect to pay, not how much they would be unless standard items such as TV licence.

But more importantly, the general charges that ALL will pay, although at different rates."

In my next posting I said:

" Maybe I should have phrased the question differently. (As in, I wasn't clear in what I was asking!)

What would be useful would be a guide to what bills/charges/expenses,  new arrivals/residents in France will encounter, other than the more obvious electric, gas (if you have it) water rates, and so on."

Your answers Ron, are now more confusing than my question!

Oh, and please don't presume to know what sort of person I am simply by reading a few posts on a forum, ("As you are one of those people in life that are never wrong") It really doesn't do your credibility any favours at all.

Archived