Complete France Forum

Car seat covers

Jonzjob

Can anyone tell me where I can get some decient seat covers for my car? They have to be tailor made for the model because it's a Citroën Grand C4 Picasso Exclusive with the air bags in the front seats, the tea tray on the back of the front seats and all sorts of knobs and things on the sides?

Citroën seem to only do one colour which is too dark. Feu Vert only have the non air bag covers? Totally confused now  Sad

That is exactly the point RH. They actually make a seat cover that takes the air bag into concideration. I have not any idea how, but they do. They are also VERY expensive from what we have seen, but we are still looking for something that will suite the interior of our car.

Looking at your signature Sid, we seem to have been as careful as yourself as we seem to have most of sod-all left too! Boy oh boy it's been a tough struggle, but we managed it so far. This is a Sky adventure and we are Spending the Kids Inheritance as fast as we can [:-))][blink]

Sorry, RH and John, I imagined 'tailor-made' referred to the fit rather than the technical allowance for the airbag. I've had a look at my Renault seats which also have airbags in them (in the side of the backrest at just below shoulder height) and I can't see how a seat cover would fit well and still allow deployment of the airbag. I Googled to see what's available and I see that some suppliers can fit a velco opening for the airbag. Personally, I feel that this is not a great idea; isn't it going to compromise your safety?

[quote user="Jonzjob"]

Gets 7 people from A to B faster than yer average fast motorbike too! [:D][:P]

[/quote]

Oh, I don't know..... how about this?[:D] [:D] [:P]

Archived