Complete France Forum

I know that EAs pitching at UK buyers in France must be bombarded with dreamers all the time but what do people think of a "prestigious" property company which advertizes heavily on the net but doesn't publish its phone number?  Sensible or too off-hand?

Well I wouldn't want to deal with a company that dosn't give a phone number especially where a great deal of money may be concerned. Avoid this lot is my advice, there are plenty of better ones out there including french notaires if you are looking to buy property in France.

From personal experience, I would always be wary of those who do not give full contact details, the internet companies are the worst, they dont give telephone or normal mail addresses but don't respond to emails and require registered letter to step down from a contract. Anyone who keeps contact informatio close to their chest has a nefarious reason for doing so.

www.leschenauds.com

From personal experience, I would always be wary of those who do not give full contact details, the internet companies are the worst, they dont give telephone or normal mail addresses but don't respond to emails and require registered letter to step down from a contract. Anyone who keeps contact informatio close to their chest has a nefarious reason for doing so.

www.leschenauds.com

Archived