Complete France Forum

Leasing a car.

Jonzjob

We have about 15 months before we need to decide. I have had a look at the Citroen France site and can't see anything there so I will stick my nose into the local dealer and see what they say?

Thank you for the idea SD!!

Coops! I am truly shocked that a lady would stick her tongue out at me!!

I loved both my Diane and my OHs red and white 2CV Dolly. And my BX TZD Turbo Est, Xantia Estate, C8 and our present Grand C4 Picaso have carried us over most bits of the West of France over the past 25 years or so.. Oh, my Diane took me down to Lake Guarda with the return trip taking 17 hours to the ferry, 734 miles.

Nobody has ever accused me of being a lady before.[:D]

The 16v was a real beast. 

http://www.bx16valve.co.uk/index.html

I well rememeber racing a 16v Golf up the M40 once.  We both chickened out once we'd covered about 20 miles at an indicated 130 (mph not kph) doorhandle to doorhandle.  I don't think the chap in the Golf could quite believe that a Citroen could keep up.

Something I'd never do these days of course.  Nor ever admit to having done in a court of law.[Www]

[quote user="cooperlola"]

Nobody has ever accused me of being a lady before.[:D]

[/quote]

Don't believe that!

My claim to fame was when I overtook 4 French drivers on the Mulsanne Straight one year on our way on holiday. I had a Swift Sillouette caravan on the back at the time and our BX TZD Turbo went very well with or without it. I have to say that it was loaded correctly with Tyron wheel bands on the wheels and an Alko AKS 2000 stabaliser that made the complete rig as one!

Archived