Complete France Forum

CRAVINGS!!

hi all,

i know i'm not in the correct forum bit (probably) but desperate times call for desparate measures!

SHE'S DRIVING ME INSANE!! my darling wife and I are coming to france in a couple of weeks time looking for a house but if i can't find a Curry/chippy takeaway then it's all bets off the reason being that the boss is pregnant and is currently having takeaways for breakfast, dinner, tea and every snack inbetween why can't she be normal and have jam on coal?

we'll be near to Bressuire so any info would surely save my hide!

You're in luck Paul & Debbie have opened a take away and deliver - details to follow as this is the reply we received earlier this year, we're in Le Pin close to Bressuire:

"...if you fancy a curry i will be happy to deliver it to you as i think you're in the delivery radius!! or if you fancy a pint with your meal you can now find us outside the pub CHEZ HELENE in St Maurice des Noues just over the Vendee border!! we will be there every Friday evening from 6pm and Dave & Helene (the bar owners) have kindly agreed to let the customers eat their meal either in or outside the Pub :-)"

Don't have the full details - but have sent Paul an e-mail and pointed him to this thread (he posts on a Deux-Sèvres forum so hopefully he'll be in touch. But he also does, I believe:

tuesday evening in Moncoutant (6pm to 10pm ish)

Moulin des Affaires" at St Mesmin either friday, saturday, sunday

There is also a new, British run Indian takeaway / bar in Chabanais on the RN141 - on the Limoges side of the river. Good choice on the menu, but not sure if they deliver. I can't remember the name, but there is a big sign up outside.

Archived