Complete France Forum

Mystery solved (well I was mystified)

Lehaut

Thought I would start a thread a reverse fashion, so no you are not missing something! Around us on the dual carriage ways, there are a lot of new gantries white, with lights, lasers (I think) and other stuff. Have not known what they were, nor met anyone who did. An article in the local paper cleared the matter up. Anyone else notice them?

Ah. I thought it was going to be an explanation for this story that has been runnng for a bit in Ouest France:

http://www.ouest-france.fr/order min_-Morbihan.-Le-mystere-des-etranges-carres-sur-les-routes-s-epaissit_6346-2216760-fils-tous_filDMA.Htm

Excuse lengthy link; can't seem to do otherwise from iPad.

Angela

Ah. I thought it was going to be an explanation for this story that has been runnng for a bit in Ouest France:

Well that one is now solved!

On nous a répondu que cinquante carrés blancs du même type ont été peints ces temps derniers dans la presqu’île de Rhuys mais aussi sur la voie verte entre Questembert et Mauron. IGN a ainsi prébalisé des points de repérages pour mener prochainement une campagne de photos aériennes dans notre département