Jump to content
Complete France Forum

VASP Regulations


Recommended Posts

I am looking to buy a truck converted to a camper in Belgium.

I need to bring it and register it in France, it is a common vehicle, Mercedes 814 with a body which has been professional converted.

I have been told that it would be best to register it as a VASP, I guess I will have to visit DRIRE to ge that done.

However, I have been told that I could register a 12 ton vehicle as VASP and drive it on a C1E licence, does anyone know if this is correct or not?  certainly in the UK if it is over 7.5 ton you have to have a C1E licence which allows me to drive upto 7.5 ton plus trailer.   I currently have a category C licence for large vehicles but am looking not to renew it.

Any advice please


Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...