Jump to content
Complete France Forum

Changing use of Vehicle


Recommended Posts

We have a Citroen Jumpy and we are in the process of fitting it out as a camping car but our local garage tells us that it wont pass the Control technique with all the furniture inside it.
Does anyone know how to change the Carte Gris and what needs to happen to change the class of usage ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...