Jump to content
Complete France Forum

Exchange driving licence

Mr Huge

Recommended Posts

The ANTS rules state that if I am not a national of the country that issued my licence, I must prove my residence in the issuing country at the time the licence was issued.

I am an Irish national and was living in the UK when my licence was issued in 1970 - 51 years ago. I have absolutely no documentation left from that time. Any ideas?
Link to comment
Share on other sites

if you are not a national of the country which issued your licence you will need a document, dated less than three months, from the issuing body of your foreign licence declaring that you have the right to drive and the translation if not in French by a sworn translator.

I would contact the DVLA who will provide you with the appropriate document, then you need to get it translated.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...