Jump to content
Complete France Forum



Recommended Posts

Is there a market for a Somebody specialising in internal/external tanking in South West/Central France either for private individuals, builders or renovators ?
For those that are not familiar with it, it is a process used for waterproofing structures/buildings normally underground (i.e a cave, or cellar) where there is either a water ingress or penetrating damp problem, Usually supplied with a 15 year guarantee.

Any thoughts greatly appreciated

Link to comment
Share on other sites

our place is partially below ground (and typical of a great many in the SW) . no trace of damp in the sous sol inspite of the extreme conditions recently. however we do have a small out building also below ground which suffers with water running across the floor during heavy rains. it emerges at the base of an interior wall and continues to flow until long after the rains have gone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...