Complete France Forum

Accountants: general + Mayenne

Jo53

I'm in the process of setting up as a prof. liberale and I'm looking for an accountant. A look in the phone book is rather daunting - they all seem to belong to societies with long acronyms, or regional 'cabinets'. Does anyone have any experience of these? I want someone who knows about prof liberales (as opposed to agriculture or commercants), is friendly and willing to give advice, and whose charges are reasonable. Am I being realistic?

Also, if anyone knows a good accountant in the Mayenne area, I'd be pleased to hear about it.

Best wishes

Jo

We use an accountancy firm in Mayenne ARCO.GEST tel: 02.43.00.01.29 they are good for your end of year accounts and the like.  Their head office is in Laval, tel 02.43.49.37.00 and the director Mr Paillard is a fountaine of knowledge, he generally see all new clients for free, gives advice and then signs you up on a yearly contract.  Obviously price depends on the service you choose, but about 1.600 euros/year, is average.  They are always willing to give advice and generally very helpful (no-one there speaks English though, so hope you speak good French?).

If you do give them a try, mention that we recommended you, PJM RENOVATION, and I'm sure they'd be happy to see you.

Archived