Complete France Forum

autoentrepreneur letter from urssaf

londoneye

Hi

Has anyone else (apart from me !) received a letter from URSSAF to attend a meeting to show all accounts for AE business for 2009.

If so, has anyone attended the meeting and how was it?

Secondly the letter says that I should take with me my accounts book (actually I have an excell spreadsheet) and also all of my expenses with receipts. This is a bit of a puzzle to me because I did not realise (ok perhaps I am stupid) that I had to keep expenses. It doesnt matter because I always keep all receipts anyway, but what sort of expenses can I claim ? Does anyone know please ?

• 3 weeks later...
Hi

I thought I would update, in case someone else has had a letter regarding an URSSAF audit and has to attend one of these meetings.

After worrying myself silly that I would get a good dressing down for not doing something or other properly (!) actually the meeting was fine. The woman asked questions, filled in a big form, and then basically photocopied all of my factures etc. Nothing scary at all. Apparently if there is something which you need to change in the future you receive a letter advising you.

Hope this stop someone worrying as much as I did !

Archived