Complete France Forum

Estate Agents

I'm currently looking into buying a leaseback apartment in France. Can anyone recommend an estate agent/ developer?

I would be looking for a small apartment in a large city, and would like some personal use.

If anyone has any suggestions, it would be much appreciated.

Cheers

We recently bought a leaseback property with Assetz.  I think their website is www.assetz.co.uk and I can thoroughly recommend them.  Our property has been up and running for several months, but I had a query about a letter I received from the management company a couple of days ago, and the staff at Assetz replied immediately to an email I sent them, with advice on what to do with it.  They provide a very good service and will help and advise you every step of the way.  Our property is in Toulouse, and we don't have any personal use, but that was our choice as we have another property in Normandy.  Assetz have properties all over France.  (I have no connection to them at all, by the way, I am just a satisfied customer!)

Good luck, and if you have any more questions, feel free to send me a private message.

Winston

Archived