Complete France Forum

Quality of life website

Mark

[quote user="Cassis"]And please, nobody mention their flippin' "microclimate". [Www]
[/quote]

Why Cas? Ours is tiny.

It sounds like a good idea Mark. It could give someone thinking of moving over a head start on where to look.

Probably aloong the lines of how good the local comerce is and how far. To how many other ex-pats there are in the area.

[quote user="Mark"]

Leaving do with extended family yesterday.  My microclimate is sweaty, throbbing and wishing it could be taken home....[:(]

However - last Monday in an office!!!!

[/quote]

To quote Monty Python

'You lucky, lucky b*st*rd'[:D]

Hi Mark - well done, me old Curative.  Did you have a leaving bash from work?  Was there a little tear in the eye as you left your workmates?  Goat herding can be very rewarding as long as you have co-operative goats and you don't get shopped by the neighbours.  But don't marry one unless you have to.  Ask Mr Tombi in the Sudan if you don't believe me.

Various work things going on this week Phil, as well as my last Hereford match away at Bristol Rovers tomorrow evening - now THAT will bring a tear to my eye (especially when we lose).  Just want to get on with it now though. [:)]

Archived