Jump to content
Complete France Forum

Window safety regulations


Recommended Posts

We have a couple of small windows on the top floor of our house (92cm x 107cm high and 60cm x 90 cm high). They are both at floor level so apparently we need to put some kind of bar across them to stop anyone falling out.

Can anyone tell me if this is true and, if so, what kind of bar do we need? Will one bar horizontally across the window do the job?


Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...